Minimum Order Quantity
Minimum order value for first wholesale purchase must be more than $400. Future purchases must be of $200 or more. Both, after discounts are applied. Intent to resell must be proven.
Pricing is based on a sliding scale depending on how much is purchased. Once approved for a wholesale account, these discounts will become visible beside each product online. If shopping in store, your pricing will be based on your current wholesale rating associated with your account. The more you spend, the greater the discount. This includes the expenditure on the immediate sale, as well as annual totals.
Payment is due and expected immediately at purchase. With time, repeat buyers in good standing may be offered net 30, 60 or 90 day terms.
Minimum Retail Prices
Once purchased from us, the products are yours. You may sell them for any amount you wish - whether that be high, or low profit margin.
Returns & Exchanges
All sales are final. In rare exceptions, and with the manager's approval, an in store credit may be offered. If an item was defective, we will exchange or refund the item.
Shipping and freight will be at the buyers expense.
- Shipping of parcels will be handled by Rubble Rock and Gem, and invoiced to the customer.
- Freight shipments will be packaged by Rubble Rock and Gem and all legal documents required for brokerage and customs will be provided by Rubble Rock and Gem. However, pick up, transport and brokerage of freight will be dealt with by the customer. If Rubble Rock and Gem is to organize the full delivery of freight, there will be additional fees associated with this. Freight will not move until all invoices are paid.
Orders may be placed 3 ways.
- In person during our regular business hours
- On our website (discounts provided upon approval of account)
- Via video chat (appointment only).
Open Box Policy
Orders may be kept “open” while the customer is adding products. However the order must be concluded by the customer within two weeks. If it is not, the current order value must be paid for in full if the sale is to continue.
We ask that all customers keep wholesale prices to themselves, and not share them with the general public at any time. Failure to comply will result in the termination of one’s wholesale account.